Photo Caption: How to Effectively Use the Text Tool
Add a text in Cut Paste Photos App
A picture is worth a thousand words. In most cases, the image or photo may be the main subject, but there are other ways to create more impact on your content. One of the best ways to enhance any image and drive your message across is to add relevant texts using an appropriate text tool. If you are using your iPhone, then you will be presented with many options in terms of apps that will help edit or enhance your images. However, not all apps give you great options in adding a text to your image. Cut Paste Photos App has a text tool that lets you customize your text to create an amazing photo caption. Here’s how:
- Download the Cut Paste Photos Pro App on your Apple device.
- Open Cut Paste and choose an image from your library or take a photo.
- Crop your image using our specialized cropping tool, and tap NEXT.
- Edit your photos using the Object tool and click on NEXT.
- Once you’re in the photo editing section, select TEXT.
- Type in your photo caption.
- Go to the Colors tab to choose the perfect color for your image.
- Under the Color Tab are two color adjustment tabs: for font color and stroke color.
- Use the stroke tab to add a border to your photo caption. There is also a bar to adjust the thickness of your stroke.
- Once you’re happy with your text, drag your text to the perfect spot. Rotate and resize it as you want.
- Once you’re happy, tap Done.
- You can opt to add animation effects on your photo or not.
- Save you image on your device and share it on your favorite social media platform. Then, tag us on every photo you upload!
Adding texts to images is not just simply about aesthetics, but there are additional benefits that one may achieve from this strategy. Here are the top reasons why adding texts to images can be effective:
- Better and Compelling Branding
- Help Determine ROI or the Value of the Content
- Increased Engagement
- SEO Boost
When to add a Photo Caption?
However, there are certain images which make no use of texts since it may just distort the meaning of the content. This means that you must carefully determine which images would benefit from adding texts and also what message you can add to the content. Here is a quick guide on how to effectively put together words and images:
- The text should always work with the image. An eye-catching photo will never be as impressive if the corresponding text seems out of place. For example, pair an emotionally moving image with an inspirational quote or something to that effect.
- Avoid clichés. Be more creative with your texts and avoid images that have been used so many times. Instead, take your own photos and add the right message that best represents the photo.
- Choose the right color. The color should not blend with the colors of the photo. It also shouldn’t be too bright that it’s overpowering.
- Make sure to use the right font and size so that the text will not overpower the image. Place the text or quotes in such a way that it will not clash with the image but is still clear to the readers.
- Keep in mind that the photo caption should always represent what you want your image to convey. The editing tools will always come in handy in terms of enhancing the image or adding relevant quotes, but it can be rendered useless if your image and text do not go well together.